Simple asparagus goat cheese pie
All you need is:
• puff pastry dough
• goat cheese (or other cheese of your choice)
• green asparagus (woody ends removed)
• few sprigs of thyme
• olive oil
• egg for the eggwash
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roll the puff pastry on a baking paper.
- Top with green asparagus and crumbled goat cheese. Add some fresh thyme on top.
- Sprinkle some olive oil on top.
- Whisk the egg in a glass and eggwash the edges of the tart.
- Baked the pie in the oven for about 30 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked and the pastry is puffed and golden brown!