Blueberry Condensed Milk Tart
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Total Time: 35 min.
• 125 g butter
• 1 dl sugar
• 1 egg
• 3.5 dl flours
• 1 tsp of baking powder
• 2 tsp of vanilla sugar
• ~ 300 g bilberries
• 1 can of condensed milk (about 395g)
• 1 dl of lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Start with the crust. Mix the butter and sugar together until smooth. Add the egg and whisk. Add the flours, baking powder and vanilla sugar and mix to a firm dough.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a greased pie pan. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and lemon juice together. Mix in half of the bilberries.
- Spread the filling onto the baked crust. Sprinkle rest of the bilberries on top. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool. If the filling looks too soft, refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Enjoy!