Lovely & refreshing edible flower popsicles!
- edible flowers, like lilac, cornflower, organic violets, marigolds, nasturtium
- fresh mint if needed
- your favourite summer drink, like soda, lemonade, juice (for adult version, you can also use alcohol and your favourite cocktail ingredients)
- popsicle molds
- Clean the edible flowers, remove the greens and make sure there’s nothing extra there (no one want’s to have any surprise bugs in their popsicles!).
- Add the flowers to your popsicle molds. If you want just some flowers for garnish, use only a few per mold. Some people don’t like eating a lot of flowers, but if you’re like me and you love them, you can use much more of them!
- Pour the drink of your choice into the molds. You can also use different drink versions for different molds. Add the popsicle sticks. Use the traditional wooden sticks or silver spoons like I did!
- Put to the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours. Enjoy on a hot summer day!