Grandmother’s Cardamom Bundt Cake
- Author: Viola Minerva
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 45 min.
- Total Time: 50 min.
- Yield: 1 cake, about 20 servings 1x
- 6 dl (2 ½ cups) all-purpose flour
- 180 g (a bit over 2 dl) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ~ 8 g ground cardamom, about 2 tbsp
- 150 g butter melted
- 3 dl (1 ¼ cups) double cream
- (butter and bread crumbs or flours for the cake tin)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix flours, sugar, baking powder and cardamom in a bowl.
- Add melted butter and double cream and mix until combined.
- Grease and flour a bundt cake pan. Pour the cake mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes until the cake is just cooked. Don’t let it try, it should still be moist inside!
- (This cake stays delicious and moist for several days!)