Healthy Crunchy Chocolate Granola
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 35 min.
- Total Time: 45 min.
- 1 dl rolled oats
- 1 dl cashew nuts crushed
- 1 dl almonds (with skin) crushed
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cardamom
- 2 tbsp mild extra virgin olive oil
- 2.5 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp salt
- (Dried berries)
- Preheat the oven to 150 C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except the dried berries.
- Spread the sticky mixture on baking paper, on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes. Turn the oven temperature to 170C and keep roasting the granola for 5 more minutes. Be careful to not burn it. (Depending on your oven, you can take the granola out sooner or keep roasting it a bit longer.)
- Let it cool before mixing. Mix in the dried berries. Enjoy with yoghurt and smoothie bowls!