We all love chocolate, don’t we? Well, sometimes it’s fun to make that little favourite treat to look prettier with little tricks like marbling! You only need two different coloured chocolate and maybe some of your favourite nuts to sprinkle over. It looks like hours of work by talented chocolate maker, but it’s just 10 minutes thing with a few simple steps. Of course the result would be even better and crispier with tempered chocolate, but sometimes it’s nice to do everything in the simplest way!Print
Simple marble chocolate
- about 150 g dark or milk chocolate
- 30–40 g white chocolate
- nuts, like peanuts, pistachios or hazelnuts crushed
- Melt the milk chocolate and pour onto a baking paper lined dish.
- Melt the white chocolate. Spoon and spalsh it over the milk chocolate layer unevenly (see the picture). Don’t use too much of it. Make beautiful marble swirls with a cake tester or other sharp and thin kitchen tool.
- Sprinkle the crushed nuts on top and leave to set. Enjoy during the next 1-2 days!